Friday, October 31, 2008

One Week Break...


My flower decor and the white dressing table...


More on the bed room and side table...


The dressing table and another "my" flower decor...


Mama's tikar sarawak...


Huda's flower decor and more flowers at pasar tani...


My biskut makmur and barbeque chicken (yum..yum..)

I took one whole week "bertapa" kat JB just to release my tension from work, masters and etc... I finished my time helping my mom to decorate the house (siap buat flower decoration lagi), went to pasar tani with her and finish my master assignment last minute (kerja master gak..huh).
I did a lot of cooking (dah lama tak masuk dapur masak macam-macam). I made some barbeque chicken with black pepper, rosemary, dhil and parsley fresh herbs, asam pedas kepala ikan, padprik ayam and biskut makmur (flour, ghee and sugar...mix and roll to balls and bake 150 degree celcius for 30 minutes...coat with castor sugar.
I will be going home today to see my white warddrobe to match the white dressing table. Actually it's one set, but first we thought of not buying the warddrobe. Tapi lepas dressing table arrive, rasa nak match with that warddrobe, baru nice. In my mind, I want to decorate the room in white soft English style (which is my favourite), thats why when I see any white or cream furniture with some English touch on it (like TV show "sugar" with the white kitchen...) I akan belek-belek for hours sampai puas.
I bought the two side tables (a bit cream colour), dressing table and wardrobe total up around RM1,000++..tak percaya kan, but hey bukan kayu murah ok, really solid wood. Just to carry the dressing table need two people to push it, not to carry it. So, its worthwhile of buying and salute my mom for a good skill on bargaining..hihi..
The furnitures already complete, now just to touch up with some bed lamp, pictures and other cute stuffs. Well, at least when any guest or my relatives come to stay, they can use the room. Thats why the room is on the ground floor near to the kitchen (biasa org buat as guest room kan..).

0 comments: